Name: Dr. Aparajita Biswal
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.A,M.Phil,Ph.D(A&A Economics)
Phone No.: 9937818908
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Need To Update
- Guidance :
- MPhil Guidance:
Sl No Name of the Scholar Year of award of Degree Topic of MPhil Thesis Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)
- PhD Guidance:
Sl No Name of the Scholar Year of award of Degree Registration No Name of the Co-guide if any Fellowship received if any during research Topic of PhD Thesis Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)
- MPhil Guidance:
- Journal Publications :
- International Publications:
- National Publications:
- Facing the Challenges of Women Empowerment in the Rural Sector: A Case Study, International Social and Economic Research Journal, 2013
- Microcredit Institution in the Context of The Economic Empowerment of a poor rural women: A Case study or Rural Odisha, Journal of Indian Organization of Scientific Research, 2013
- Issues and Problems of child labour – A study, Int. J. of Research in Commerce, Economics and Mgt, 2012
- Issues on Migration A case study of Ganjam District of Odisha, NOU Journal of Social Science, 2013
- Social Sector and State Finance in Odisha: An Analysis, Orissa Economic Journal, 2011
- An Appraisal of Strengths and Weaknesses of SHGs: A Case Study, The Research Network, 2011
- Problems in Operational Efficiency and Responsiveness of the Microcredit institutions: A Case Study, Indian Journal of Applied Research, 2015
- An empirical analysis of determinants of Investment in India: An ARDL approach, International Journal of Multi Disciplinary Research academy, 2015
- Saving-Growth-Inflation nexus in Asia: Penal Data Approach, Journal of Indian Organization of Scientific Research, 2015
- Review Articles(State Level Publications):
- Conference Publication(Presented/Published in proceedings):
- Presented/Published in proceedings
- National Conference on Financial Inclusion and Insurance Services Access to All, Socio-economic Mobilisation through Micro Finance: A Swot Analysis, KIT, Berhampur, 11-12 APR 2015.
- 45th Annual Conference, Orissa Economics Association, Issues and Challenges of Employment in Orissa: A Gender Perspective, NISER, Bhubaneswar, 9-10, Feb 2013.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar, Socio-Economic Empowerment of Rural Women through SHGs, Issues and Challenges, of Public Administration, Utkal University, 20 Mar 2012.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminal on Micro Finance & Rural Development, Food Security: A Vulnerable India., of Economics, Kendrapada Autonomous College, Kendrapada, 26-27 Feb 2012..
- Eighth International Conference on Economics and Finance, Development and Happiness: Competitive or Complementary, IBS, Banglaore, 19-20, Jan 2012..
- 53rd Annual Conference of The Indian Society of Labour Economics, Globalization and its Impact on Working Women in India, Department of Economics, MahanlalKhkhadia University, Udaipur , Rajasthan, 17-19 Dec 2011.
- 43rd Annual Conference of Odisha Economic Association, Odisha State Finance Commission: A Review, of Economics, UN College of Science and Technology, Odisha, 19-20 Feb 2011.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Sustainable Agriculture & Food Secuity, Food Security and Self Sufficiency: Need to Strengthen the Agricultural Sector, of Economics, Kendrapada Autonomous College, Kendrapada, 29-30 Jan 2011.
- UGC Sponsored National Seminar on Impact of Special Economic Zones (SEZs) on Human Development, Special Economic Zones & Economic Development and State Level Analysis, of Economics, Kendrapada Autonomous College, Kendrapada, 1-2 Apr 2010.
- 92nd IEA Conference, Tourism and Its socio-Economic Impact – A study on Orissa, KIIT School of Management, Bhubaneswar, 27-29 Dec 2009.
- Seminal on Right to Early Childhood Care and Education: Legal Status in India, Right to Education: A Gender Perspective, National Campaign for ECCE Right (NCER), Cuttack, 14 Nov 2008.
- Indian Society of Labour Economics 49th Annual Conference, Gender Despirity in Determination of ways: A State Level Analysis., CESS, Hyderabad, 15-17 Dec 2007.
- Orissa Commerce Association, Issues and challenges of Financing Education in India, of Commerce, Utkal University, 24-25 Feb 2007.
- Conference on Development of Rural Economy and Empowerment Guarantee Act., A challenge to Employment Guaranty Act: Creating Sustainable Livelyhoods, of Economics, Nayagarh Autonomous College, Nayagarh, 12-13 Aug 2006.
- National Seminar on NREGS A policy option for sustainable poverty elevation, NREGS for Sustainable poverty elevation: Role of SHGs, of Commerce, Utkal University, 9 Apr 2006.
- National Seminar on Commerce Education at Cross Roads: Contemporary Perspectives., Micro Credit and Women Empowerment: Prospects and Challenges, of Commerce, Utkal University, 11 SEP 2005.
- Presented/Published in proceedings
- Edited Books :
- Text Books :
- Book Chapters :
- Microcredit and Women Empowerment: A Picture of Rural India, Abhijit Publication, New Delhi. 2013.
- Women Empowerment through Micro Credit: Dream or Reality, LAP, Germany, 2014.
- Academic Performance of Public and Private Schools: A Comparative Study, LAP, Germany, 2015
- Farm Productivity and The Rural Non-Farm Sector: Focus on Women SHGs, Abhijit Publications, New Delhi, June 2015.
- Food Insecurity: A Vulnerable Orissa, p.159-169, Sustainable Agriculture and Food Security, G. Dash, S. Atra & KK Sahu, Regal Publications, New Delhi
- Social Mobilization under Microcredit: Exploring the Dynamics of Realities, p. 80-88, Microcredit and Women Empowerment: A Picture of Rural India, A Biswal & BB Patro, Abhijit Publication.
- SHGs and Rural Women Entrepreneurship Issues and Challenges, p.112-123 Role of Women Entrepreneurship in Social Development, SK Chaudhury, Discovery Publishing House Pvt.
- Special Economic Zones and the Problem of Land Acquisition: A study of Orissa, 100-110, Special Economic Zones and Economic Development, G Dash, KK Sahu & S Patra, Regal Publications, New Delhi.
- Fishery and the Economic Profile of People Around Chilika, 166-173, Natural Resources and Economic Development, P Mishra, Deep & Deep Publications Pvt. Ltd.
- Micro Credit for Economic and Human Development 106126 Human Development and Social Security in India, P. K. Panda, New Century Publications, New Delhi.
- Research Books :
- Faculty Development Programme, Utkal University, 2015.
- Workshop on Open Data Development Initiatives and Online Resources, Gopabandhu Academy of Admn., Bhubaneswar, 2015.
- Tranining program on research methods in work, gender and health, V.Giri National Labour Institute, Noida, New Delhi, 2014.
- Faculty Development Programme, Utkal University, 2012.
- SAKSHAM-IT Champion Training Programme, Utkal University, 2012.
- Refresher Course on Public Finance and policy for SAARC Countries, NIPFP, New Delhi, 2011.
- Refresher Course, Academic Staff College, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, 2009.
- Refresher Course, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, 2009.
- Refresher Course, Academic Staff College, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, 2008.
- Training program on Quantitatie methods on Labour Research, V.Giri National Labour Institute, Noida, New Delhi, 2007..
- Orientation Course, Academic Staff College, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar, 2006.
- UGC NET Qualified in the year 1998.
- Best Student Award in Under Graduate Arts (Economics Hons.), Utkal University in 1996.
- Secured 9th, 3rd and 1st position under Utkal University in Under – Graduation, Post Graduation and M. Phil.
- Important Activities:
- Research Projects Undertaken:
- Invited Lectures:
- Administrative/Executive experience:
- Conference organized as Organizing Secretary: