Name: M/S. Laxmiprada Pattnaik
Qualification: M.A. (PM &IR), M. Phil, MA (Eco), UGC-NET (HRM)
Phone No.: 09438391778
E-mail ID: laxmiprada(at)gmail(dot)com
- Positive Organizational Behaviour
- Employee Engagement
- Workforce Diversity
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- MPhil Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Topic of MPhil Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
- PhD Guidance:
|Sl No||Name of the Scholar||Year of award of Degree||Registration No||Name of the Co-guide if any||Fellowship received if any during research||Topic of PhD Thesis||Summary of the Research Outcome(In 100 Words)|
Journal Publications :
- International Publications:
- National Publications:
- Pattnaik.L and Mishra.S: (2015), ‘ Antecedents & Consequence of organizational commitment: A conceptual Model’ in Human Capital Management-A Paradigm shift,(pp.26-30) Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai (ISBN:978-93-5142-641-7)
- U.Jada, Pattnaik.L & Jena. L.K (2015) “Meaningful work, Job Embeddedness and Psychological Well-being: An exploratory empirical Assessment among Indian service professionals”, in the proceedings of International Conference on ‘Research and Business Sustainability’ ICRBS-2015 organised by Dept. of Management Studies, IIT Roorkee & Sheffield Hallam University, U.K on 4th-6th December,2015
- Pattnaik ,L.and Tripathy.S: (2014), ‘Diversity Management: A Tool for Competitive Advantage’ , Training and Development Journal, Vol.5,No.1,pp. 17-24.( ISSN-2231-0681)
- Pattnaik.L and Tripathy.S: (2014), ‘The influence of Perceived Organisational Support on Organisational Commitment: An Empirical Study” , ASBM Journal of Management Vol.VII, Issue II, pp.32-38 (ISSN 0974-8512)
- L.Pattnaik.: (2014), ‘Perceived Organisational Support: An overview on its antecedents and consequences” in Human Relations in Industry:Issues and Challenges, Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai (ISBN:978-93-5142-641-7)
- Pattnaik.L.:(2012), ‘Talent Management Practices and Challenges in the competitive Era: A study of few state PSUs’ in Contemporary Issues in HRM – The Development Initiatives (pp.91-97), Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai(ISBN:978-93-5097-104-8)
- Pattnaik.L.:(2013), ‘Leadership Styles of 21st Century’, in Corporate Leadership:Issues and Challenges (pp.131-135), Himalaya Publishing House, Mumbai (ISBN:978-93-5097-694-4)
- Review Articles(State Level Publications):
Conference Publication(Presented/Published in proceedings):
- Presented/Published in proceedings:
- Presented a paper on “Antecedents and consequence of organizational commitment: A conceptual model” at the National seminar on Human resource management to Human Capital Management: A Paradigm Shift, organized by P.G. Dept. of PM&IR Utkal University, Bhubaneswar on 14th &15th May, 2016
- Presented a paper titled “Employee Engagement and Job Satisfaction: The role of P-O fit in Indian Manufacturing Organisations” in The Third PAN-IIM World Management Conference on the theme India: The Next Decade held at IIM Indore during December 16-18, 2015
- Presented a paper on “An investigation into CSR-Implementation strategies in organizations” at the National seminar on corporate social responsibility in India, organized by P.G Dept. of PM&IR, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar on 9th & 10th May 2015.
- Presented a paper on “Leadership Styles of 21st Century” at the International seminar on Corporate Leadership: Issues and Challenges, organized by P.G Dept. of PM&IR, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar on 11th &12th May 2013
- Presented a research paper entitled “Implementation of CSR: A case study on Nalco” at the XIMB-TISS National conference on corporate social responsibility held at XIMB on February 9-11, 2012
- Presented a paper entitled “ Succession Planning in a fast changing world” at the Eastern Regional Convention of ISTD & National conference on “Leveraging HR for Global Competitiveness” organized by ISTD, Bhubaneswar chapter, AIMS & RCM(A) Bhubaneswar on 23rd April,2011
- Presented a paper on “Employee Engagement: Maximising Business Performance” at the National Seminar on Employee Engagement and HR Initiatives, organized by P.G Dept. of PM&IR, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar on 14th May 2011
- Edited Books :
- Text Books :
- Book Chapters :
- Research Books :
- Attended FDP on ‘Theory & Practice of Industrial & Labour Laws’ organized by P.G dept. of PM&IR, Utkal University, Bhubaneswar from 16th to 22nd April, 2016.
- Attended AICTE approved short term (under QIP sponsorship) course on ‘HR Analytics- Hands on Training’, organized by VGSOM, IIT Kharagpur from 10th May,2015 to 16th May,2015.
- Attended Doctoral Summer School organized by XIM Bhubaneswar from 6th to 11th June, 2011.
- Participated in the workshop on “Strategies for getting published and developing effective research networks” held on 2nd April, 2012 at IMI Bhubaneswar.
- Awarded with National scholarship for being college topper with Economics (Hons) during graduation, 2002
- Awarded the prize for Best Poster Presentation among the Post-Graduate Depts. of Commerce, Business Administration & PM&IR in the ‘Utkal University Research Scholars’ Conclave- 2016’ (UURSC-2016) held on 30th April, 2016.
- Important Activities:
- Research Projects Undertaken:
- Invited Lectures:
- Administrative/Executive experience:
- Conference organized as Organizing Secretary: