- The Class action suit: A challenge for protection of interest of investors. International Journal of Law Vol.-2,Issue-2, pp.12-18 An International Refereed Journal ISSN 2455-2194, Indexing, Impact factor 5.12 Mar-Apr 2016
- .“Empowerment of women policies, programmes and challenges” Indian Journal of Socio Legal studies (An International Refereed Journal) Volume-5,Issue-I, An International Refereed Journal ISSN 2320-8562 Jan-June 2016
- Protection of Consumers Rights : A challenge to the efficacy of consumer forum, International Journal of Law Vol.2,Issue-I, ,pp.30-32 An International Refereed Journal ISSN 2455-2194,Indexing,Impact factor 5.12 January –Feb 2016
- Corporate Social Responsibility in perspective of Indian Constitution. International Journal of applied Research.V 1(10) pp 801-803,An International Refereed Journal ISSN online :2394-5869,ISSN (Print) : 2394-7500,Indexing,Impact factor 3.919 August 2015,
- White collar crimes : A legal challenge on Indian Corporate System, International Journal of Current Research, Vol.7,issue 08,pp.19219-19222,August 2015,ISSN:0975-833X, An International Refereed Journal ,Indexing Impact Factor 6.226, August 2015
- Corporate Crimes :The Need for a corporate penal Code ,Search (A journal of Arts, Humanities & Management) DDCE,Utkal university, Vol.IX,Issue-II, ISSN 0974-5416, July 2015
- Rule of Law is not an absolute Rule of Justice, M.S. Dash, Global Journal for Research Analysis, Vo. 4, Issue. 3, Peer Reviewed & Referred International Journal, ISSN No. 2277-8160, Impact Factor: 3.1218, March, 2015.
- Legal Interpretation of Public Interest under Right to Information Act, 2005, G.K.Sahu, Chhattisgarh Law Journal ,an Research Journal, Vol. 1, Issue.1, International Bi- annual Referred, ISSN 2394-528. Jan-June 2015
- Human Rights Issues and Challenges of Susceptible Children in Modern Indian Families, G.K.Sahu, Indian Journal of Human Rights and the Law, Vol.10 (No.1-2), ISSN No: 0973-0818, January-July, 2013.
- Public Interest Litigation and Corporate Investors, G.K.Sahu, International Educational Research & Development, Vol.2, issue.1, ISSN No-2250-3862, April-June, 2012.
- Doctrine of Ultra Vires and the Investors Protection, G.K.Sahu, Taxman’s Corporate Professionals Today, Vol.27 Issue 6, ISSN-0975-9948, July16-31,2013,
- History of Corporate Law in India, G.K.Sahu, Academic Views & Reviews, International Journal of Education, Research &Innovation, , Vol.1(No.3), ISSN No.:2249-7242, January-March,2012
- An Overview of Article 21 of the Indian Constitution, G.K.Sahu, Global Education Society and Development, (An International Journal of Academicians), ISSN-0975-1319, July-Sep.2011
- Sebi and the Protection of the Investors, G.K.Sahu, International Educational Research &Development, Vol.1,issue.1, ISSN No2250-3862, October-December,2011
- Investor Protection: The Class Action Suits, G.K.Sahu, Academic Views & Reviews, International Journal of Education, Research & Innovation, Vol.1 (No.2), ISSN No: 2249-7242, October-December, 2011
- Investors Protection:The Derivative Action, G.K.Sahu, Global Education,Society and Development, (An International Journal of Academicians), Vol.3(No.1), ISSN-0975-1319, April-June 2011
- The Securities Laws(Amendment)Bill,2003 in Indian Securities Market, G.K.Sahu, Orient Journal of Law and Social Sciences, Volume-V, Issue-6, ISSN-0973-7480, May 2011
- Economic Empowerment of Women: The micro credit,K.Sahu, Orient Journal of Law and Social Sciences, system Volume-V,Issue-6, ISSN-0973-7480, May2011
- Improving Common Investor Confidence in Public issues of India”,K.Sahu, Orient Journal of Law and Social Sciences, Vol.V,Issue-5, ISSN-0973-7480, April 2011
- History of Stock Market In India,K.Sahu, Studies in History and Culture bearing, Vol13,No1&2 , pp81-92, ISSN-09719326, 2011
- Safe Motherhood: The Human Rights Response,K.Sahu, Research Journal of Berhampur University, Vol.1, Peer reviewed ,ISSN No.:2250-1681,2011