- M., “IT & HRM. New Dimensions & Challenges”, Siddhant, September-December 2001 PP.49-51.
- M., “Culture as the source of Competitive advantage”, Productivity, January – March 2006, Vol.46, No. 4, pp. 590-599.
- M., “Corporate Governance in India –The Journey So Far”, Vishleshak, January 2007, Vol.1, No.1.pp.87-94.
- M., “Management Education in India: A Glimpse”, The Research Network, September2006, Vol.1, No.1, pp.111-115.
- M., “Training Information System in Perspective”, Indian Journal of Training and Development, July–September 2007, Vol.XXXVII, No. 3, pp.75-87.
- M., “Understanding Emotional Intelligence: A must for HR Professionals”, The Research Network, September 2007, Vol.2, No.3, pp.48-54.
- M., and Tripathy, S.K., “Effectiveness of Human Resource Information System: A Study in National Aluminium Company Limited”, Management and Labour Studies, XLRI, November 2007, Vol.32, No.4, pp.22-50.
- M., “Employee Self Services Applications: A Tool for HR Effectiveness”, Technia Journal of Management Studies, October 2007 – March 2008, Vol.2, No.2, pp.60-64.
- M., “Work Life Balance: Practices and Challenges”, Sidhant- A Journal of Decision Making, April 2007, Vol.7, Issue.3, pp.56-68.
- M., “Work Life Balance: Issues and Experiences”, Focus- The International Journal of Management Digest, April 2008, Vol.4, Issue.1, pp.6-24.
- M., and Mishra. P.I., “HR Intervention in turn around strategy: A Case Study of Rourkela Steel Plant, Management and Labour Studies, November 2008, Vol.33, No-4, pp.525-546.
- M., “Corporate Reputation Management: The Study So Far”, Productivity, Apr-June 2009,Vol.50, Issue.1, pp9-19.
- M., and Tripathy, S.K., “HRIS in the Indian Scenario: A Case Study of a Large Organisation”, South Asian Journal of Management, April-June 2009, Vol.16, Issue 2, pp.127-168.
- M., “IT and HRM: The Story So Far”, International Journal of Research in Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management, June 2015,Vol.3, Issue.2, pp31-40.
- Rath,T.S; M. and Pradhan, B.B., “Career Advancement of Women Bank Managers in India: A study in State Bank of India”,Vilakshan , March 2015,Vol.12, Issue.1, pp79-96.
- Mohanty. M., “Mahendra Singh Dhoni: A Case Study in Leadership
Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities,June 2015, Vol.5, Issue.1, pp1-10.
- Mohanty. M., “Rationale for Human Resource Information System: A Bird Eye View”, International Journal of Research in Social Sciences, June 2015, Vol.5, Issue.8, pp273-286.
- 18. Mohanty. M., “Agent Retention: A Study in ICICI Direct.Com, International Journal of Management and Technology, June 2015, Vol.5, Issue.8, pp109-128.
- Mohanty. M., “Development of Women Employees: A Source of Sustaining Competitive Advantage in Banking Service”, 2015, vol.13, No.2, pp.48-60”, International Journal of Research in Human Resource Management, June 2015, Vol.3, Issue.3, pp48-60.