- S. K. Sahu, T. Ohara, G. Beig, J. Kurokawa, T. Nagashima, “ Rising critical emission of air pollutants from renewable biomass based cogeneration from the sugar industry in India”, Environmental Research Letters (ERL), 10, DOI:10.1088/1748-9326/10/9/095002, 2015.
- S. K. Sahu, G. Beig, N. Parkhi, “High Resolution emission inventory of NOx and CO for Mega City Delhi, India" Aerosol and Air Quality Research (AAQR), 15, 1137-1144, DOI: 10.4209/aaqr.2014.07.0132, 2015 .
- S. K. Sahu, M. Schultz, G. Beig, “Critical pollutant emissions from Indian telecom network”, Atmospheric Environment, 103, 34-42, 2014.
- K Ali, D. K. Trivedi, S. K. Sahu, Physico-chemical characterization of total suspended particle matter over two coastal stations of Antarctica and adjoining ocean, Atmospheric Environment 122, 531-540, 2015.
- Marrapu, P., Cheng, Y., Beig, G., S. K. Sahu, Srinivas, R., and Carmichael, G. R.: Air quality in Delhi during the Commonwealth Games, Atmos. Chem. Phys. (ACP) 14, 2014.
- S. K. Sahu, G. Beig, G., N. Parkhi, “Critical emissions from the largest on-road transport network in South Asia”, Aerosol and Air Quality Research (AAQR), 14, 135-144, DOI:10.42209/aaqr.2013.04.0137, 2013.
- D. Chate, G. Beig, T. Satpute, S. K. Sahu, S. D. Ghude, K. Ali, N. Parkhi, H. K. Trimbake.,“Assessments of population exposure to environmental pollutants using Air Quality Measurements during Commonwealth Games–2010”, Inhalation Toxicology,25(6):333-340,DOI:10.3109/08958378.2013.788103, 2013.
- G. Beig, D. Chate, S. Ghude, K. Ali, T. Satpute, S. K. Sahu and N. Parkhi,“Evaluating population exposure to environmental pollutants during Deepavali fireworks displays using Air Quality Measurements of the SAFAR network”, Chemospere, 92, 116-124, DOI: 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2013.02.043, 2013.
- G. Beig, D. Chate, S. Ghude, A. Mahajan, R Srinivas, K. Ali, S. K. Sahu, N. Parkhi, D. Surendran and H Trimbake, “Quantifying the effect of air quality control measures during the 2010 Commonwealth Games at Delhi, India”, Atmospheric Environment,80, 455-463, 2013.
- K. Ali, D. Chate, G. Beig, R. Srinivas, N. Parkhi, T. Satpute,S. K. Sahu, S Ghude, S Kulkarni, DSurendran,T Hanumant, “Spatio-temporal Variation and Deposition of Fine and Coarse Particles during Commonwealth Games in Delhi”,Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 13: 748–755, 2013.
- S. K. Sahu, G. Beig, N. Parkhi, “Emerging pattern of Anthropogenic NOx emission over Indian subcontinent during 1990s and 2000s”Atmospheric Pollution Research, doi:10.5094/APR.2012.021,2012.
- S.K.Sahu, G. Beig, N. Parkhi, “Emissions Inventory of Anthropogenic PM2.5 and PM10 in Delhi during Commonwealth Games 2010”, Atmospheric Environment,45, 6180-6190, 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2011.08.014,2011.
- V.Pawer, D. Pawer, G. Beig, S. K. Sahu , “Effect of lightning activity on surface NOx and O3 over a tropical station during pre-monsoon and monsoon seasons, Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR), 211JD016930RRR,2011.
- S.Menon, D. Koch, G. Beig, S. K. Sahu, J. Fassullo and D. Orlikowski, “Black Carbon Aerosols and the third polar ice cap”, Atmos. Chem. Phys.(ACP), 10, 4559-4571, 2010.
- K.Ali, G. Beig, D. Chate, S. K. Sahu, P. D. Safai “Sink mechanism for significantly low level of ozone over the Arabian Sea during monsoon” Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR),Vol 114, D17306, doi: 10.1029 /2008JD011256, 2009.
- S.K. Sahu, G. Beig, C. Sharma, “Decadal Growth of Black Carbon emissions in India”, Geophys. Res. Lett. (GRL), Vol-35, L02807, DOI: 10.1029/2007GL032333, 2008.