- Impact of Social, Intellectual and Personal Competencies on Managerial Performance: An Empirical Investigation, S. Jena, C K Sahoo and S. K. Tripathy, International Journal- Indian Culture and Business Management, Vol. II, No. 2, 2015
- Impact of Human Resource Interventions on Quality of work life: An exploration, Bijay Kumar Sundaray, Chandan Kumar Sahoo, Santosh Kumar Tripathy, International Employment Relations Review(Peer Reviewed),Vol.19, No.1,2013:68-83
- Practice of CSR in NALCO and the Perceptions of Employees and the Public: A Case Study,Namita Rath & Santosh Kumar Tripathy, South Asian Journal of Management, Vol.18, No.4, Oct. Dec. 2011.
- Employee Empowerment and Individual Commitment: An Analysis from Integrative Review of Research, Chandan Kumar Sahoo, Neeraja Behera and Santosh Kumar Tripathy, Employment Relations Record, (Peer refereed journal)Volume 10, Number 1, 2010,
- HRIS in the Indian Scenario: A Case Study of a Large Organisation, Madhuchhanda Mohanty & Santosh Kumar Tripathy, South Asian Journal of Management,2009, Vol. 16(4), 127-168.
- Child Beedi Workers in Orissa, S.K.Tripathy, Child Workers in Asia,1990, Vol.6(1),1-4
- The Influence of Perceived Organisational Support on Organisational Commitment: An Empirical Study; Laxmiprada Pattnaik & Santosh Kumar Tripathy, ASBM Journal of Management, Vol-VII, Issue- II, July,2014.
- Diversity Management: A Tool for Competitive Advantage; Laxmiprada Pattnaik & Santosh Kumar Tripathy, Training and Development Journal, Vol-5, Issue No.- I, June-2014.
- Factors Affecting Quality of Work-Life of Healthcare employees: A Conceptual Framework;Ms Tanaya Nayak & Santosh Kumar Tripathy, Personnel Focus, Vol-10 Issue-2’ April-july 2014.
- Practice of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in NALCO – Awareness and Role of Employees: A Case Study, Namita Rath, Dr. Santosh Kumar Tripathy,.Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume-1, Issue-2, November, 2011.
- Competency-based Succession Planning- The Indian Perspective, Sombedna Jena, Chandan Kumar Sahoo & Santosh Kumar Tripathy, Personnel Today, Vol XXXII, No. 2, July-September,2011
- Organizational Effectiveness through Perceived Quality of Work Life: An Overview,Bijaya Kumar Sundaray, Chandan Kumar Sahoo & Dr. Santosh Kumar Tripathy, Personnel Focus-Quarterly Journal of NIPM, Utkal Chapter, January-March, 2011, pp.8-12.
- Employee Empowerment as a Mechanism of Improved Quality of Work Life : An Empirical Study, Bijaya Kumar Sundaray, Dr. Santosh Kumar Tripathy ,Srusti Management Review, Vol-IV, Issue-V, July-2011, pp.43-50.
- Building Workplace Commitment through Strategic HRM Initiatives, Chandan Kumar Sahoo and Santosh Kumar Tripathy, Personnel Today, Vol XXXII(2), 2011
- 9. .CSR In Indian Context: From Charity to Business Strategy, Dr S.K. Tripathy and Namita Rath, Personnel Today, Vol. XXXI(2),2010.
- Employee Welfare and Quality of Work Life: A Study on Selected Industrial Units of Power Sector, Bijaya Ku. Sundaray and S. K. Tripathy, The Chanakya, XI(2), 2010
- Job Factors, Perceived Satisfaction and Quality of Work Life: An Overview, Bijaya Kumar Sundaray and S. K. Tripathy, Srusti Management Review, Vol. 3(1), 2009.
- Organization Culture : An Overview: Sujit Kumar Acharya and S.K. Tripathy, Search, Vol-1, Jan., 2009.
- Effectiveness of Human Resource Information System: A Study in National Aluminium Company Limited, Mohanty, Madhuchhanda and S.K.Tripathy, Management And Labour Studies, XLRI, Vol-32, No. 4, Nov. 2007,422-450.
- Strategic Labour Relations and Life of Workers after Acquisition and Redundancy: Evidence from two Industrial Units, Sahoo, C. K. and S.K. Tripathy, The Management Journal, JIMS&M, Vol.12 (4), 2007, 14-19.
- Role of Public Sector Undertakings towards Social Responsibility: The Real Scenario, Organisational Management, Vol. XXII (4),2007,17-21.
- Acquisition and Strategic Union Management Accommodation: A case Study, Sahoo, C. K. and S.K. Tripathy, Indian Journal of Labour Economics,Vol.49(4),2006,945-954.
- Labour Relations Scenario in Orissa- A Paradigm Shift, Sahoo, C. K. and S.K. Tripathy, The Management Journal, JIMS&M, October-December, 2006.
- Workers in The Unorganised Sector And Recommendations of Second National Commission on Labour: An Analysis, Sahoo, C. K. and S. K. Tripathy, Samridhi, Vol. 7 and 8, No. 1, 2005.
- Closure and Employee Separation – A Case Study, Sahoo, C.K and S.K.Tripathy, , Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 46(4), 2003,787-792.
- Globalisation and Human Resource Management– An Analysis, Sahoo, C.K and S.K. Tripathy, Siddhant, 3(2), 2003, 196-202.
- Globalisation and Labour-Management Relations Scenario in India, Sahoo, C.K. and S.K.Tripathy, Samridhi, 5 and 6(1), 2003, 54-63.
- Voluntary Retirement Scheme and Rehabilitation – A Study in Talcher Thermal Power Station (NTPC), Orissa, Sahoo, C.K. and S.K. Tripathy, Organisational Management, XVIII (1), 2002,14-18 and 21.
- Shifting Employment Opportunities: A Study In Orissa, Tripathy, S.K., Samridhi, 2(1),2001.
- Quality Circles and Total Quality Management, Tripathy, S.K., and S.Mishra, Organisational Management, VIII (4), 1999, 29-33.
- Organising Unorganised Labour: A study In Kendu Leaf Sector in Orissa, Tripathy, S.K. and A. Dash, Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 38(4), 1995, 757-762.
- Applique Workers of Pipli: A Study of A Special Group of Artisans of Orissa, Tripathy, S.K. and A. Dash, Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 37(4),
- Small Group Participation and Quality of Working Life: A study in RSP, Tripathy, S.K. and A. Kumar, Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 36(4), 1993, 825-828.
- Quality Circles: To Bring the Total Man for the Organisation, Tripathy, S.K., Personnel Today, XIII (3), 1992, 37-40.
- Shop Improvement Groups: the New Participative Process that Succeeds in RSP, Tripathy, S.K. and A. Kumar, Indian Journal of Labour Economics, 34(4), 1991, 374-378.
- Quality Circles: A Process of Organisation Development, Kumar, A and S.K. Tripathy, Quality Circles India, 9(3), 1991, 25-26.
- Social Forestry: A Benefit for the Poor, Mishra, B.N. and S.K.Tripathy, Yojana, 33(23), 1989, 24-26.
- Industrial Relations, Trade Unions, Labour Legislation, by Sinha, Sinha and Shekhar, Pearson: New Delhi in Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Sahoo, C.K. and S.K.Tripathy, 39(4), 2004,570-574.
- Industrial Relations in India –Shifting Paradigms, by Ratna Sen., Mc Millan: Calcutta in Indian Journal of Industrial Relations, Sahoo, C.K. and S.K. Tripathy, 39(2), 2003, 265-267.