Paper on “Imagining Pralaya: The Perception of Future in Eastern India” presented at The Third Asian Conference on Asian Studies
(24-26 May, 2013), Osaka, Japan.
- Paper on “Writing ‘own’ History: Early History Writings and Identity Formation in Colonial Orissa” presented at South Indian History Congress- 32 Session (3rd to 5th February 2012), Chennai.
- Paper on “ The Paik Rebellion: A Critical Study” presented in ICHR Seminar on The Role of South India in the Freedom Movement, 1750-1947: A Review of New Findings and New Interpretations at Bharathidasan University, Tiruchirpalli (23rd to 25th March 2012)
- Paper on “Construction of Identity: The ‘Paiks’ and Regional Consciousness in Colonial Orissa” presented at International Young Researchers Conference 2012, JNU, New Delhi on Writing Histories of Power/Contestation (7th to 9th April 2012)
- Paper on “Quest for Identity: History, Literature and Regional Consciousness in Colonial Orissa” presented in the ICHR National Seminar on Socio-religious and Cultural Response of India to the Colonial Rule in the 19th and the Early 20th century at Andhra Loyola College, Vijayawada (17th and 18th August 2012)
- Attended Summer School (17-30 September, 2012) on Exploring Agency in the Mahabharata: Ethical, Political and Dharmic organized by Indian Institute of Advanced Study (IIAS), Shimla and also presented a paper entitled “Linkage between Caste and Education: A Subaltern Analysis of Karna and Eklavya”.
- Paper on “Paik Rebellion (1817 A.D.) Revisited” presented at Indian History Congress-73 Session (28th – 30th December, 2012), Mumbai University, Mumbai.
- Three Weeks Workshop (8th to 28th February, 2011) on “Historiography & Research Methodology” organized by Indian Council of Historical Research(ICHR) at Hyderabad Central University, Hyderabad.